It’s important that you know what’s going on with your IT setup. Most businesses find they are not kept in the loop. Our clients are provided with detailed documentation on their setups to help them work with us to make the right choices. Are you confident that you know everything about your IT services?
Here are some of the important aspects of an Aquilatec Maintenance Contract:
– Our maintenance contract is based on the support of equipment which has been audited and asset-tagged, so that it’s clear which items we look after.
– We operate a helpdesk with clear and measurable service level agreements (SLAs) and provide you with a monthly report detailing any activity on the account in that period.
– We operate a pro-active approach to support, using advanced system monitoring with automated repair features and alerts fed directly into our helpdesk. Working ‘behind the scenes’ in this way, we often know about problems before you do.
– Aquilatec will look to simplify the use of your technology, making it as easy as possible for you to access data quickly.
– Client portal to access key documentation and help guides.
We will provide you with the following documentation:
– An asset register/inventory of equipment and software
– IT disaster recovery plan & risk assessment
– A life expectancy guide for your equipment
– IT spend
– Backup guide
– We can provide assistance should you wish to implement policies such as ‘Use of the Internet in the Workplace’.
– Because we like to plan ahead, we offer quarterly technology strategy meetings, included in your fee.
Aquilatec maintenance support contracts come in various shapes and sizes depending on your requirements. Contact us to find out which of our services is most suitable for your business.